February 14, 2008 – 1:01 am
Phentermine no prescription can be bought online. Click the link bellow to check our Phentermine prices:
Buy Phentermine No Prescription
What is the most important information I should know about phentermine?
dizzy Use caution when driving, operating machinery, or performing other hazardous activities. Phentermine may cause dizziness, blurred vision, or restlessness, and it may hide the symptoms of extreme tiredness. If you experience these effects, avoid hazardous activities.
habit Phentermine is habit forming. You can become physically and psychologically dependent on this medication, and withdrawal effects may occur if you stop taking it suddenly after several weeks of continuous use. Talk to your doctor about stopping this medication gradually.
nocrush Do not crush, chew or open any “once-daily” phentermine tablets or capsules. Swallow them whole.
What is phentermine?
Phentermine is a sympathomimetic amine, which is similar to an amphetamine. It is also known as an “anorectic” or “anorexigenic” drug. Phentermine stimulates the central nervous system (nerves and brain), which increases your heart rate and blood pressure and decreases your appetite.
Phentermine is used as a short-term supplement to diet and exercise in the treatment of obesity.
Phentermine may also be used for purposes other than those listed in this medication guide.
• Do not take the medication in larger amounts, or take it for longer than recommended by your doctor.
• Taking high doses of phentermine over long periods of time can cause severe skin problems, sleep problems (insomnia), personality changes, and feeling hyperactive or irritable.
• Take this medicine with a full glass of water.
• It is best to take phentermine on an empty stomach before breakfast, or at least 10 to 14 hours before bedtime.
• Phentermine should be taken only for a short time, such as a few weeks.
• Do not crush, chew, break, or open an extended-release capsule. Swallow the pill whole. It is specially made to release medicine slowly in the body. Breaking or opening the pill would cause too much of the drug to be released at one time.
• You may have withdrawal symptoms when you stop using phentermine after using it over a long period of time. Do not stop using this medication suddenly without first talking to your doctor. You may need to use less and less before you stop the medication completely.
• Do not take phentermine in the evening because it may cause sleep problems (insomnia).
• Stop taking phentermine if you have increased hunger or if you otherwise think the medication is not working properly. Do not take more phentermine for an increased effect. Taking too much of this medication can cause serious, life-threatening side effects.
• Store phentermine at room temperature away from moisture and heat.Buy Phentermine No Prescription
What happens if I miss a dose?
• Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and take the medicine at your next regularly scheduled time. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
What happens if I overdose?
• Seek emergency medical attention if you think you have used too much of this medication. An overdose of phentermine can be fatal.
• Symptoms of a phentermine overdose may include confusion, hallucinations, feeling restless or aggressive, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain, irregular heartbeat, tremors, rapid breathing, confusion, hallucinations, feeling light-headed, fainting, or seizure (convulsions).
What should I avoid while taking phentermine?
• Avoid drinking alcohol. It can increase some of the side effects of phentermine.
• Phentermine can cause side effects that may impair your thinking or reactions. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be awake and alert.
What are the possible side effects of phentermine?
• Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
• Stop using phentermine and call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
· chest pain, swelling in your ankles or feet, feeling light-headed, fainting, or feeling short of breath, even with mild exertion;
· fast or uneven heartbeat;
· unusual thoughts or behavior, feeling restless or confused; or
· increased blood pressure (severe headache, blurred vision, trouble concentrating, chest pain, numbness, seizure).
• Less serious side effects may be more likely to occur, such as:
· feeling nervous or anxious;
· headache, dizziness, tremors;
· trouble sleeping (insomnia);
· dry mouth or an unpleasant taste in your mouth;
· diarrhea or constipation; or
• Side effects other than those listed here may also occur. Talk to your doctor about any side effect that seems unusual or that is especially bothersome.
What other drugs will affect phentermine?
• Before taking phentermine, tell your doctor if you are using any of the following drugs:
· medicines to treat high blood pressure;
· insulin or diabetes medication you take by mouth;
· guanadrel (Hylorel), guanethidine (Ismelin);
· antidepressants such as citalopram (Celexa), escitalopram (Lexapro), fluoxetine (Prozac, Sarafem), fluvoxamine (Luvox), paroxetine (Paxil), or sertraline (Zoloft); or
· antidepressants such as amitriptyline (Elavil, Etrafon), amoxapine (Ascendin), clomipramine (Anafranil), desipramine (Norpramin), doxepin (Sinequan), imipramine (Janimine, Tofranil), nortriptyline (Pamelor), protriptyline (Vivactil), or trimipramine (Surmontil).
• If you are using any of these drugs, you may not be able to use phentermine, or you may need dosage adjustments or special tests during treatment.
• There may be other drugs not listed that can affect phentermine. Tell your doctor about all the prescription and over-the-counter medications you use. This includes vitamins, minerals, herbal products, and drugs prescribed by other doctors. Do not start using a new medication without telling your doctor.
Buy Phentermine No Prescription
Where can I get more information?
• Your pharmacist has information about phentermine written for health professionals that you may read.
• Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children, never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed
• Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided by Cerner Multum, Inc. (’Multum’) is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. Multum information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States and therefore Multum does not warrant that uses outside of the United States are appropriate, unless specifically indicated otherwise. Multum’s drug information does not endorse drugs, diagnose patients or recommend therapy. Multum’s drug information is an informational resource designed to assist licensed healthcare practitioners in caring for their patients and/ or to serve consumers viewing this service as a supplement to, and not a substitute for, the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgment of healthcare practitioners. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. Multum does not assume any responsibility for any aspect of healthcare administered with the aid of information Multum provides. The information contained herein is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, warnings, drug interactions, allergic reactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.Tags:Buy Phentermine No Prescription,buy phentermine 37.5 mg